UNI EN 14846patented
V9083 - Rotating dead-bolt - With service and security function - Adjustable backset from 50 to 80 mm
The V9083 electric locks are suitable for manual or automatic outside doors and drive-through gates and are interchangeable with V90 (7920 series) and V83 (7910 series) electric locks. They are standard supplied with the service function and, by simply removing an internal part, can get the security function. The characteristics and finish make them ideal for installation even in surroundings subject to considerable temperature ranges.
vertical or horizontal.
adjustable 50-60-70-80 mm, with a simple operation using the Allen key provided, for the version with round cylinder; 70 mm for the version set up for profile cylinders.
- service ():. It is therefore suitable for use with doorclosers and/or all types of automation systems.
- security (): . .
- Double replaceable coil:
one-piece galvanized steel.
- Cover with handle:
- Rotating dead-bolt
- version with round cylinder - solid brass, fixed internal, fixed external. Keys: supplied with 3 Viro profile nickel-plated (item 015) brass keys.
- version set up for double or half profile cylinders (not provided).
(version with round cylinder):
- brass pins;
- mushroom brass counterpins, ;
- phosphor bronze pin springs.
galvanized steel, to (caused by weather changes).
- Supplied with:
galvanized steel striker for horizontal installation (item 9083.117) [for vertical installation, order the specific galvanized steel floor striker (item 9986)], Allen key for backset adjustment (only with the version with round cylinder) and fixing screws. Item 9083.T with galvanized steel roof-plate and striker plate, for horizontal installation.
- On request:
- for horizontal installation: galvanized steel roof-plate and striker plate (item 9990);
- for vertical installation: galvanized steel roof-plate (item 9989);
- versions with round cylinder, available with 63 mm (item 9083.0793) or 72 mm (item 9083.0797) external cylinder;
N.B. profile cylinder not provided