UNI EN 14846patented
V9083 - Rotating dead-bolt - double function
The V9083 electric locks are suitable for manual or automatic outside doors and drive-through gates and are interchangeable with V90 (7920 series) and V83 (7910 series) electric locks. They are standard supplied with the service function and, by simply removing an internal part, can get the security function. The characteristics and finish make them ideal for installation even in surroundings subject to considerable temperature ranges.
vertical or horizontal.
adjustable 50-60-70-80 mm, with a simple operation using the Allen key provided, for the version with round cylinder; 70 mm for the version set up for profile cylinders.
- service (standard):the lock opens with the electric impulse and only resets once the door/gate has been opened and then closed. It is therefore suitable for use with doorclosers and/or all types of automation systems.
- security (selected by manually removing an internal part): the lock opens only when electric impulse and manual or automatic pressure are applied simultaneously. It is therefore not advisable to use it with a doorcloser and/or unsuitable automation systems.
- Double replaceable coil:
which distributes the load uniformly and ensures a long working life.
standard 12V AC (on request 12V DC; 24V AC or DC).
one-piece galvanized steel.
- Cover with handle:
- Rotating dead-bolt
AISI 304 inox stainless steel high resistance, double tightness dead-bolt.
- version with round cylinder - solid brass, fixed internal, fixed external. Keys: supplied with 3 Viro profile nickel-plated brass keys.
- version set up for double or half profile cylinders (not provided).
(version with round cylinder):
- brass pins;
- mushroom brass counterpins, pick-resistant;
- phosphor bronze pin springs.
galvanized steel, to ensure the correct working of the lock even if there is vertical adjustment between the lock and the striker (caused by weather changes).
- Supplied with:
galvanized steel striker for horizontal installation (item 9083.117) [for vertical installation, order the specific galvanized steel floor striker (item 9986)], Allen key for backset adjustment (only with the version with round cylinder) and fixing screws. Item 9083.T with galvanized steel roof-plate and striker plate, for horizontal installation.
- On request:
- for horizontal installation: galvanized steel roof-plate and striker plate (item 9990);
- for vertical installation: galvanized steel roof-plate (item 9989);
- versions with round cylinder, available with 63 mm (item 9083.0793) or 72 mm (item 9083.0797) external cylinder.
N.B. profile cylinder not provided