UNI EN 1303patented
Viro PALLADIUM - Half profile cylinders - Maximum security cylinders - With european profile - With punched key
The half cylinder versions maintain all the security characteristics of the Viro PALLADIUM double cylinders, completing the range and offering numerous applications (e.g. "New Condor", "Universal Spranga", 304.MC and 4117.MC padlocks, roller shutter and up and over door locks designed for profile cylinders, etc.).
solid extruded brass, modular (except for item 880.30.10.09), satin nickel finish.
- Pull-resistant bar:
Ø 6 mm inserted in the modules (except ITEM - 880.30.10.09) making up the body and visible at the hole for the cylinder fixing screw.
- Drill-resistant pins:
(in the body) and (in the plug), case hardened steel pins on each key side.
- brass ;;
- brass ;
- brass with , , (Level 3 - maximum level) .
- , ();
- punched (don’t ruin your pockets);
- coated with non-slip ergonomic nylon grip, , , ; the support can be personalised with the customer’s name, for bulk purchases;
- 3 supplied in sealed envelope ();
- in the single box.
- Coded ownership card (key code):
- can be used to request duplicate keys to Viro for the Viro PALLADIUM version;
- , with an original key, to obtain , for the ;
- for the retailer to request , for the version.
- 30° DIN cam. (A880 range);
- alternate counterpins: 4 , , 3 mushroom brass ;
- pin springs and side elements;
- brass retaining rings.
- Supplied with:
metric-thread fixing screw.
Personalized single box.
- On request:
- polished brass versions (add .13 at the end of the code instead of .09) for ;
- profiles reserved for customer, for bulk orders.
- (length as required) item 880.30.10.K.09, suitable as an internal service cylinder on armoured doors with fittings two cylinders of those with a twin lock;
- (level 3 - maximum leve) for Viro PALLADIUM and Viro PALLADIUM.PV versions.