NEW CONDOR - Fastening unit
Fastening unit for roller shutters, compact and with rounded edges, pull-resistant.
Interchangeable with the traditional CONDOR.
Set up for use with any European profile half cylinder.
Secure thanks to the fastening system and the rotating anti-drill plate.
one-piece, solid galvanized steel.
Ø 12 mm case-hardened, tempered, copper, nickel and chrome-plated steel, rotating resistant to attack. , .
- Rotating plate:
for cylinder protection, , , case-hardened, tempered, copper and nickel-plated steel.
- set up for use with any 40 mm () , , ;
- galvanized steel cam for dead-bolt blocking.
- brass floor anchoring device with "sprung dust" cover and brass device ring nut;
- forged and galvanized steel loose locking ring;
- steel plates and screws for locking to the roller shutter.
- On request:
(all special executions of the items listed above are possible; patented profile versions .PV or .PB are also available for items 1.772 and 880.30.10).
- galvanized steel accessory for installation of the NEW CONDOR on up and over garage doors (item 4218.0469).