Fastening unit for roller shutters, compact and with rounded edges, pull-resistant.
Interchangeable with the traditional CONDOR.
Set up for use with any European profile half cylinder.
Secure thanks to the fastening system and the rotating anti-drill plate.
one-piece, solid galvanized steel.
Ø 12 mm case-hardened, tempered, copper, nickel and chrome-plated steel rotating resistant to attack dead-bolt. Grip with programmed breakage dead-bolt head, to prevent the dead-bolt to be pulled out.
- Rotating plate:
for cylinder protection, burglar-resistant, anti-drill, case-hardened, tempered, copper and nickel-plated steel.
- set up for use with any 40 mm (30+10) long, European profile, half cylinder with universal or DIN 30° cam;
- galvanized steel cam for dead-bolt blocking.
- Supplied with:
- brass floor anchoring device with sprung dust cover and brass device ring nut;
- forged and galvanized steel removable device locking ring;
- steel plates and screws for locking to the roller shutter.
- On request:
(all special executions of the items listed above are available; patented profile versions .PV or .PB are also available for item no. 1.772 and 880.30.10).
All special executions are possible
patented profile versions .PV or .PB
- galvanized steel accessory for installation of the NEW CONDOR on up and over doors (item no. 4218.0469).