PANZER Armoured Padlock suitable for half cylinder
This Viro PANZER armoured padlock is designed to be used with any 40 mm profile half cylinder. Easy to fit/substitute half cylinder, with the lock open, it provides the maximum flexibility for: independently making a system with the same key or a master key, changing the bitting and the keys, keying cylinders and padlocks together easily, controlling accesses (e.g. using the patented profile half cylinders item 1.772.PV or item 1.772.PB). Thanks to the high-quality materials used and the easy replacement of the half cylinder, this is the ideal solution for combining security and versatility of use.
forged brass. Inox stainless steel support with profiled slot for inserting and fixing the half cylinder (with the grub screw supplied). Rotating burglar-resistant, anti-drill plate in special case-hardened, tempered, copper, nickel and chrome-plated steel.
- Main armour:
3 mm thick case-hardened, tempered, copper, nickel and chrome-plated steel.
- Side armours:
1.5 mm thick case-hardened, tempered, copper, nickel and chrome-plated steel.
rotating, resistant to attack, case-hardened, tempered, copper, nickel and chrome-plated steel. Grip with programmed breakage dead-bolt head, to prevent the bolt being pulled out.
- ball type locking;
- set up for use with any 40 mm (30+10) long, European profile, half cylinder with universal or DIN 30° cam;
- fixing (with inox stainless steel screw, housed inside the padlock, operated by Allen key) of the support with the half cylinder to the padlock, through the dead‑bolt removal hole, accessible only when the padlock is open;
- the half cylinder can therefore only be replaced when the padlock is open, since when the padlock is closed, the hole on the dead‑bolt removal side is mechanically obstructed by a case-hardened steel pin;
- key retaining;
- inox stainless steel (AISI 316) latches;
- inox stainless steel latch spring.
- Supplied with:
- screw for fixing the half cylinder to the support;
- Allen key for locking the hexagonal head screw which fixes the support to the padlock;
- cylinder guide plastic ring.
- On request:
(all special executions of the items listed above are available; patented profile versions .PV or .PB are also available for item no. 1.772 and 880.30.10).
All special executions are possible
patented profile versions .PV or .PB
single box visual pack.