PANZER Armoured Padlock suitable for half cylinder
This Viro PANZER armoured padlock is designed to be used with any 40 mm profile half cylinder. Easy to fit/substitute half cylinder, with the lock open, it provides the maximum flexibility for: independently making a system with the same key or a master key, changing the bitting and the keys, keying cylinders and padlocks together easily, controlling accesses (e.g. using the patented profile half cylinders item 1.772.PV or item 1.772.PB). Thanks to the high-quality materials used and the easy replacement of the half cylinder, this is the ideal solution for combining security and versatility of use.
forged brass. Inox stainless steel support with profiled slot for inserting and fixing the half cylinder (with the grub screw supplied). Rotating burglar-resistant, anti-drill plate in special case-hardened, tempered, copper, nickel and chrome-plated steel.
- Main armour:
3 mm thick case-hardened, tempered, copper, nickel and chrome-plated steel.
- Side armours:
1.5 mm thick case-hardened, tempered, copper, nickel and chrome-plated steel.
rotating, resistant to attack, case-hardened, tempered, copper, nickel and chrome-plated steel. Grip with programmed breakage dead-bolt head, to prevent the bolt being pulled out.
- ball type locking;
- set up for use with any 40 mm () , , ;
- fixing (with , , ) of the support with the half cylinder to the padlock, through the , ;
- the half cylinder can therefore only be replaced when the padlock is open, since , ;
- () latches;
- latch spring.
- screw for fixing the half cylinder to the support;
- Allen key for locking the hexagonal head screw which fixes the support to the padlock;
- cylinder guide plastic ring.
- On request:
(all special executions of the items listed above are available; patented profile versions .PV or .PB are also available for item no. 1.772 and 880.30.10).
single box visual pack.