Electronic UNIVERSAL SPRANGA
INCORPORATED ELECTRONIC BURGLAR-ALARM, POWERED BY FOUR, 1.5V AA BATTERIES.
Insert a SIM phone card in the card holder in the special internal cover. Call the card number from your mobile phones (up to 5). The alarm will save these mobile numbers in its memory and warn these numbers in the event of an attempted burglary.
To activate the burglar-alarm, just close the SPRANGA before leaving the premises.
If someone attempts to force the entrance where the SPRANGA is fitted, a built-in movement sensor will detect attempted forced entry and immediately send warning messages to all the mobile phone numbers in its memory and will also call the first of the numbers saved.
Who receives the messages or the call can call the SIM in the SPRANGA and thanks to the microphone inside the SPRANGA can listen to what is happening in the place where the SPRANGA is installed. This will help them to decide if there is an attempted burglary in progress or not and decide to return to the premises or to call for assistance.
external cover made of 1.8 mm thick painted steel, bent in a U-shape, with steel dead-bolt guides inside.
painted zamak, for dead-bolt guide and fixing, also with aesthetic function to protect the ends of the case in the event of shortening.
tubular with solid steel Ø 14 mm anchoring ends. Deadbolts with 7.5 cm projection.
- rackwork, , ;
- can be lengthened up to 4 metres for up and over garage doors, using the extension kit (item 4008.0410), available on request;
- () . ().
- "" ;
- Security escutcheon:
chrome-plated (for white, grey or black SPRANGHE) or brass-plated (for brown SPRANGHE) solid steel , :
- made from case-hardened, tempered. Copper-, nickel- and chrome-plated steel;
- red warning LED;
- galvanized steel internal fixing plate;
- inox stainless steel fixing screws, metric pitch, for doors with max. thickness 70 mm.
2 painted steel for horizontal fitting, supplied with plastic spacers. Adjustable painted steel U-bolt and galvanized steel floor striker for vertical installation. Self-tapping fixing screws for fitting to wood, iron or aluminium, and expansion plugs for wall fixing.
- Supplied with:
- self-tapping screws for installation on sufficiently thick surfaces;
- galvanized steel fixing plate with threaded pins and nuts, for installation on thin surfaces;
- steel grub screw for fixing the cylinder on the support and relative Allen key;
- covers with aesthetic function for the internal screws;
- plastic escutcheons to cover the handle hole and the slot for the profile cylinder (already fitted);
- guide accessory to shorten the SPRANGA locking bar;
- four AA batteries 1,5V.
single personalised tube.
- On request:
- versions without specific accessories groups (e.g.: without security escutcheon), deductible.
- STANDARD COLOURS
- white (.159)
- aluminium grey (.456)
- brown (.163)
- black (.205)
Add the required colour code (.159 .456 .163 .205) to the item code. e.g. 4008.170.E.163= electronic "Universal Spranga" length 170 cm, colour brown.
N.B. cylinder not provided.