Profile cylinders with emergency opening, special length, suitable for UNIVERSAL SPRANGA
- Calculating the cylinder sizes for mechanical UNIVERSAL SPRANGA locking bar:
- internal side min. 30 mm [if used with a half cylinder this must be min. 40 mm (30+10)];
- external side (assembly with security escutcheon item 4008.0809.075 or item 4008.0809.046) = door thickness + min. 17 to max. 22 mm (difference due to 5 mm escutcheon adjustability);
- external side (assembly without security escutcheon) = door thickness + 12 mm (+ thickness of any escutcheons applied externally).
- Calculating the cylinder sizes for electronic UNIVERSAL SPRANGA locking bar:
- internal side min. 45 mm [if used with a half cylinder this must be min. 55 mm (45+10)];
- external side (assembly always with security escutcheon, already provided with LED) = door thickness + min. 17 to max. 22 mm (difference due to 5 mm escutcheon adjustability).
solid extruded, pickled brass.
brass, 7 pins.
supplied with 3 Viro Top Security profile nickel-plated brass keys.
- by inverting the inside - outside insertion, the cylinders work like normal cylinders (without the emergency opening function);
- brass pins;
- mushroom brass counterpins, ;
- phosphor bronze pin springs;
- brass retaining rings.
- Supplied with:
metric-thread, break-off, fixing screw (for fixing on mortise door locks), nylon spacer, grub screw and Allen key (for fixing on UNIVERSAL SPRANGA).
- On request:
nickel-plated versions (add .9 at the end of the item code).