UNI EN 12320patented
VAN LOCK - Fastening unit - For truck and vans
The special (patented) shape without sharp edges or gripping points, together with the sturdy and corrosion-proof inox stainless steel distinguish this innovative locking system for trucks and vans, which can be applied to rear wing doors or side sliding doors, or both, in the KA pair version (same key).
Van Lock, can be practically installed in any situation, as it tolerates or recovers (with spacers) any door misalignments, it presses closed easily and provides a high degree of security thanks to the fixing system, the 7 pin key and the drill-resistant plate.
one-piece, electropolished inox stainless steel, elliptical body, without sharp edges, that hooks onto the trapezoidal anchoring plate fixed with 2 inox stainless steel screws (provided) from inside the van.
- 2 anchoring plates:
- the first half-moon shaped plate with sturdy inox stainless steel conical pin is fixed, with 2 inox stainless steel bolts and 2 rivets (provided), on the first closing door (for rear doors), or on the fixed part next to the loading compartment (for side sliding doors);
- the second trapezoidal shaped is fixed with 2 inox stainless steel bolts and 2 rivets (provided) on the second closing door (for rear doors), or on the side sliding door of the loading compartment.
7 pins brass cylinder, with 1.5 mm tempered and satin-finish .
supplied with 3 Viro Top Security profile nickel-plated brass keys, easy to grip (even when wearing gloves).
Versions available with patented profile keys (form trademark and/or mobile device mechanism) which can only be duplicated by Viro ( and )or versions which can be duplicated only by Viro authorized centres ( and ).
- spring-loaded case-hardened, tempered and galvanized steel dead‑bolt;
- (without using the key) , ;
- "" "" with the key inserted and fully turned;
- brass pins;
- mushroom brass counterpins, ;
- pin springs;
- (practically impossible to grip from the outside with burglary tools) .
- anchoring plates;
- inox stainless steel screws, bolts, washers and rivets;
- adhesive drilling template;
- (which can be ordered individually) ;
- non-scratch rubber seal.
- On request:
- () ,in addition to the emergency unlocking from the inside, in case of consecutive unloading operations, (avoiding any impact on the door). .
- compact counter displays, that clearly show how to fit the “Van Lock” on vans (item 4222.0601) or on box trucks (item 4222.0601.2035).