V97 with push button - for outward opening
These V97 electric locks with push button were specially designed for inside and outside doors and pedestrian gates that open outwards. This is necessary when safety regulations foresee an outward-opening escape route in the event of an emergency. The characteristics and finish make them ideal for metal doors and gates, even in surroundings subject to considerable temperature ranges.
adjustable from 50 to 80 mm, with a simple operation using the Allen key provided.
- Double replaceable coil:
standard 12V AC (on request 12V DC; 24V AC or DC).
one-piece galvanized and painted steel.
galvanized and painted steel.
nylon, and nylon cylinder/push button ring nut.
solid brass, self-locking with the device locked.
, (caused by weather changes).
- Push button:
solid brass, fixed internal, loose external.
supplied with 3 Viro profile nickel plated brass keys.
- , with nylon guide for installation on walled door jambs;
- standard, steel, for narrow frames;
- both strikers are specifically designed for outward opening doors and gates.
- , : ; "" (possibility to keep the lock always open, if required);
- brass pins;
- mushroom brass counterpins, ;
- phosphor bronze pin springs.
- Supplied with:
inox stainless steel strikers, nylon guide, brass cylinder ring nut, Allen key for backset adjustment and fixing screws.
- On request:
- galvanized steel roof-plate (item 8992.0600).