VIRO AIR series doorclosers - Rack and pinion
VIRO AIR doorclosers have the same dimensions and the same fixing hole distances, regardless of the strength and version.
Although they look the same, they can have different functions and are thus particularly suitable for doors which look the same but have different characteristics.
They are also suitable for wooden or metal doors (right and lefthand) and can be installed either on the door (standard installation) or on the door jamb (reverse installation).
one-piece painted pressure-cast aluminium. Standard colour:
- grey for item 118.02.1;
- grey or black for items 118.03.1 and 118.13.2.
steel, , allowing a stroke of 50 mm.
- Regulating valves:
. The valves , . Overload relief internal valve.
- hydraulic operation, . No maintenance required;
- in the adjustable hold open version, the controlled swing arm allows hold open in any door position, by means of an external device, in order to adapt to any type of installation. Opening angle can be changed as required;
- fixed strength versions: .02 - .03 CE certified.
- adjustable strength versions: .13.
- Supplied with:
2 installation templates for standard or top jamb application, for right-hand or left-hand doors; bag of screws (metric-thread screws for metal doors and self-tapping screws for wooden doors) same colour as door closer.
- On request:
special executions (except item 118.02.1) in the following colours (minimum 100 pcs.): white .543 - gold .541 - brown .546. (add the colour code at the end of the item code in place of .211 or .212).