File cabinet with electronic combination lock
The 4443.TR electronic cabinet is particularly suitable when various people must have access to the contents without the use of keys (e.g. offices, organisations, etc.).
- MECHANICAL FEATURES:
1.5 mm thick steel in compliance with UNI EN 10130 standard. Rounded edges to avoid abrasion. 2 through holes, Ø 10 mm, on the rear for fixing to the wall with expansion plugs.
2 mm thick steel, rebated on three sides, replaceable, protected on the hinge side for pull-resistance.Door back cover: 2 mm thick steel.
Ø 14 mm steel, fixed with Ø 7 mm steel pins.
nickel-plated steel, rotating, resistant to attack: 2 horizontal Ø 22 mm and 2 vertical Ø 22 mm.
- Thumb turn:
non-slip ABS with programmed breakage steel shaft: if forced, the thumb turn will break but not the mechanism, leaving no space for access by burglary tools.
- electromagnet (activator) protected by a steel plate;
- ADA compatible keypad with Braille markings and acoustic confirmation (sightless people are able to recognize the exact layout of the keys and their activation);
- the layout of the keys limits typing errors;
- 4 adjustable-height shelves with 15 Kg max. capacity each, suitable dimensions for laptops and printouts;
- emergency cylinder protected by a tempered and nickel-plated steel plate; supplied with 2 disc keys for emergency opening (item 052), in a sealed envelope.
- ELECTRONIC FEATURES:
- Power supply:
low consumption technology (4 alkaline 1.5 Volt batteries) to extend battery life to a maximum (up to 10,000 operations with the same set of batteries).
- Electronic board :
protected against break-in attempts by high voltage electric shocks and against incorrectly inserted batteries (the electronic boards of most cabinets on the market are seriously damaged by incorrect battery insertion).
optimized number to maximize board reliability.
- Non-volatile memory:
stored code is not erased if the batteries are removed.
- Indicator LEDs:
2 green LEDs (OK = correct operation; NEW CODE = new code entry) and 2 red LEDs (ERROR = incorrect operation; BATTERY = battery low).
accepts codes from 3 to 8 digits (100 million possible combinations). The code can only be changed when the door is open, using the C key on the keypad (in a position where it can not be pressed by mistake).
- Supplied with:
set of shelves (packaged separately).
- On request:
- inside lighting module (item 1.4383.0312) that lights up when the safety box is opened, for easy identification of small items inside.