PRIVACY - Wall safes - with combination locks and double bit key
2 mm thick steel.
steel on all rear sides ("L" shaped folded fins on both horizontal sides) of the case, .
10 mm thick steel. to increase resistance to attack. The frame forms a one-piece body with the case, thanks to the sturdy welding around the entire perimeter.
10 mm thick steel, banded on the hinge side to increase pull-resistance. .
20 mm side reinforced steel, fixed with Ø 8 mm steel pins.
horizontal and vertical (when present) rotating and resistant to attack nickel-plated steel dead-bolts, Ø 18 or 22 mm.
supplied with 2 nickel-plated brass double bit keys with non-slip ABS covered head (item 1.078).
- steel lock, operated by the thumb turn and by 3 chrome-plated mechanical combination locks, each one with 20 positions;
- , combining maximum practicality with minimum projection; ;
- the attractive , , ;
- the safe can be opened by first operating the combination and then turning the key;
- double security as the safe can only be opened by operating both the combination and the key;
- the code can only be changed when the door is open;
- Supplied with:
1 mm thick painted steel removable shelf.
Personalized single box.
- On request:
- inside lighting module (item 1.4383.0312) that lights up when the door is opened, for easy identification of small items inside the safe.