RAM-TOUCH II - Electronic safes - Wall and free standing safes
2 mm (for wall versions) or 3 mm (for free standing versions) thick steel. Through fixing holes (only for free standing versions): 4 on the back and 4 on the bottom, Ø 9.5 mm, for installation with expansion plugs in a cabinet or in the wall.
(only for wall versions): "L" shaped folded fins on all rear sides of the case, .
steel. to increase resistance to attack. The frame forms a one-piece body with the case, thanks to the sturdy welding around the entire perimeter.
, banded on the hinge side to increase pull-resistance. . allow to hide the safe easily behind a picture or a piece of furniture.
20 mm side reinforced steel, fixed with Ø 8 mm steel pins.
horizontal rotating resistant to attack and vertical (when present) nickel-plated steel, all with double guides, Ø 20 mm.
- Thumb turn:
non-slip ABS : , , .
- , , ;
- (activator) ;
- (unlike traditional models, it is not subject to mechanical wear);
- emergency cylinder protected by burglar-resistant and anti-drill case-hardened and tempered steel plate; (), , .
- for protecting electronics.
- : (inside lighting to be deactiveted from menu).
- Power supply:
technology (4 alkaline 1.5V batteries) to extend battery life to a maximum
- Electronic board :
protected against break-in attempts by high voltage electric shocks and against incorrectly inserted batteries (the electronic boards of most safes on the market are seriously damaged by incorrect battery insertion).
optimized number to maximize board reliability.
- Non-volatile memory:
memorized fingerprints, stored codes and data are not erased if the batteries are removed.
- Illuminated display:
for (brightness and contrast can be adjusted by the user).
- Function menu:
as on a mobile telephone (languages: Italian, English, Spanish, French and Russian, selected by the user).
- Capacitive keypad:
. The lack of physical keys avoids the risk of breakage over time. Keypad and acustic signals (to be deactiveted by the user) make it easy and intuitive to use.
(10 billion possible combinations). The code can only be changed when the door is open, using the function menu.
- Fingerprint memorizing:
- Opening delay (break-in-proof):
(maximum delay 255 minutes)..
- Silent alarm:
. , , .
- Vibration alarm:
set up for connection of the safe electronic board to a domestic alarm system; , .
- Electronic block-out:
after 5 consecutive error codes (block lasting 15 min.)
- Supplied with:
- 1 mm thick painted steel removable shelf.;
- USB memory disk containing operating instructions and video.
Personalized single box.
- On request:
- Inside additional lighting module: that lights up a second light when the door is opened to easily identify, even in the largest safes, the small items kept inside the safety box (can be ordered even after the purchase of the safe)..