RAM-TOUCH II - Wall safes and free standing safes
2 mm (for wall versions) or 3 mm (for free standing versions) thick steel. Pre-drilled fixing holes (only for free standing versions): 4 on the back and 4 on the bottom, Ø 9.5 mm, for installation with expansion plugs in a cabinet or in the wall.
(only for wall versions): "L" shaped folded fins on all rear sides of the case, to increase resistance to attack.
12 mm thick steel. Specially rebated steel around the entire internal frame perimeter to increase resistance to attack. The frame forms a one-piece body with the case, thanks to the sturdy welding around the entire perimeter.
10 mm thick steel, banded on the hinge side to increase pull-resistance. Minimum space between door and frame to prevent insertion of burglary tools. Thumb turn and fingerprint reader lined up with the door allow to hide the safe easily behind a picture or a piece of furniture.
20 mm side reinforced steel, fixed with Ø 8 mm steel pins.
horizontal rotating resistant to attack and vertical (when present) nickel-plated steel, all with double guides, Ø 20 mm.
- Thumb turn:
non-slip ABS with programmed breakage steel shaft: if forced, the thumb turn will break but not the mechanism, leaving no space for access by burglary tools.
- steel internal components, without plastic parts, to ensure maximum resistance to attack;
- electromagnet (activator) enclosed in a sturdy brass cover plate with anti-drill elements;
- reduced length connecting cables inserted into small cross-section holes to prevent access to the mechanism from the outside;
- optical open/close control sensor of the door (unlike traditional models, it is not subject to mechanical wear);
- fingerprint reader placed in a track, which allows a better fingerprint reading;
- emergency cylinder protected by burglar-resistant and anti-drill case-hardened and tempered steel plate; 2 patented profile emergency keys (form trademark), that can only be duplicated by Viro, sending a fax or an e-mail with a photocopy of the ownership card supplied in a sealed envelope with the keys.
- 1.5 mm thick manganese plate for protecting electronics.
- high brightness LED: for internal lighting when opening (inside lighting to be deactiveted from menu).
- Power supply:
low consumption technology (4 alkaline 1.5 Volt batteries) to extend battery life to a maximum.
- Electronic board :
protected against break-in attempts by high voltage electric shocks and against incorrectly inserted batteries (the electronic boards of most safes on the market are seriously damaged by incorrect battery insertion).
optimized number to maximize board reliability.
- Non-volatile memory:
memorized fingerprints, stored codes and data are not erased if the batteries are removed.
- Illuminated display:
for perfect visibility even in rather dark rooms (brightness and contrast can be adjusted by the user).
- Function menu:
easy to use with instructions displayed as on a mobile telephone (languages Italian, English, Spanish, French and Russian, selected by the user).
- Capacitive keypad:
it allows the system to be activated simply by touching the keys. The lack of physical keys avoids the risk of breakage over time. Keypad and acustic signals (to be deactiveted by the user) make it easy and intuitive to use.
accepts up to 16 codes from 3 to 10 digits (10 billion possible combinations). The code can only be changed when the door is open, using the function menu.
- Fingerprint memorizing:
up to 16 fingerprints including the Master, which controls the management of the others.
- Opening delay (break-in-proof):
the time delay can be set by the user. (maximum delay 255 minutes).
- Silent alarm:
set up for connection to a burglar alarm. For real time warning, if the safe is opened with a specifically memorized fingerprint or code, but under constraint.
- Vibration alarm:
set up for connection of the safe electronic board to a domestic alarm system; if the safe is forced, the alarm will activate.
- Electronic block-out:
after 5 consecutive error codes (block lasting 15 min.)
- Supplied with:
- 1 mm thick painted steel removable shelf.
- USB memory disk containing operating instructions and video.
Personalized single box.
- On request:
- Inside additional lighting module: that lights up a second light when the door is opened for easy identification, even in the largest safes, the small items inside the safety box (can be ordered even after the purchase of the safe).