PRIVACY electronic safes - Wall safes and free standing safes
- MECHANICAL FEATURES:
2 mm (for wall versions) or 3 mm (for free standing versions) thick steel. Pre-drilled fixing holes (only for free standing versions): 4 on the back and 4 on the bottom, Ø 9.5 mm, for installation with expansion plugs in a cabinet or in the wall.
(only for wall versions): "L" shaped folded fins on all rear sides of the case, to increase resistance to attack.
10 mm thick steel. Specially rebated steel around the entire internal frame perimeter to increase resistance to attack. The frame forms a one-piece body with the case, thanks to the sturdy welding around the entire perimeter.
8 mm thick steel, banded on the hinge side to increase pull-resistance. Minimum space between door and frame to prevent insertion of burglary tools.
20 mm side reinforced steel, fixed with Ø 8 mm steel pins.
horizontal rotating resistant to attack and vertical (when present) nickel-plated steel, all with double guides, Ø 20 mm.
- Thumb turn:
non-slip ABS with programmed breakage steel shaft: if forced, the thumb turn will break but not the mechanism, leaving no space for access by burglary tools.
- steel internal components, without plastic parts, to ensure maximum resistance to attack;
- electromagnet (activator) enclosed in a sturdy brass cover plate with anti-drill elements;
- reduced length connecting cables inserted into small cross-section holes to prevent access to the mechanism from the outside;
- optical open/close control sensor of the door (unlike traditional models, it is not subject to mechanical wear);
- ADA compatible keypad with Braille markings and acoustic confirmation (sightless people are able to recognize the exact layout of the keys and their activation);
- the layout of the keys limits typing errors;
- emergency cylinder (when present) protected by a case-hardened and tempered burglar-resistant, anti-drill steel plate; 2 patented profile emergency keys (form trademark) , that can only be duplicated by Viro, sending a fax or an e-mail with a photocopy of the ownership card supplied in a sealed envelope with the keys.
- ELECTRONIC FEATURES:
- Power supply:
low consumption technology (4 alkaline 1.5 Volt batteries) to extend battery life to a maximum (up to 20,000 operations with the same set of batteries).
- Electronic board :
protected against break-in attempts by high voltage electric shocks and against incorrectly inserted batteries (the electronic boards of most safes on the market are seriously damaged by incorrect battery insertion).
optimized number to maximize board reliability.
- Non-volatile memory:
stored code is not erased if the batteries are removed.
- Indicator LEDs:
2 green LEDs (OK = correct operation; NEW CODE = new code entry) and 2 red LEDs (ERROR = incorrect operation; BATTERY = battery low).
accepts codes from 3 to 8 digits (100 million possible combinations). The code can only be changed when the door is open, using the C key on the keypad.
- Electronic block-out:
after 5 consecutive error codes (block lasting 15 min.)
- Supplied with:
1 mm thick painted steel removable shelf.
Personalized single box.
- On request:
- inside lighting module (item 1.4383.0312) that lights up when the door is opened, for easy identification of small items inside the safe;
- clamp set (item 4500.0758) for installing horizontal free standing versions in walls.
- PRIVACY IS AVAILABLE IN TWO VERSION:
- with an emergency opening cylinder and a patented profile key, that can only be duplicated by Viro, sending a fax or an e-mail with a photocopy of the ownership card supplied in a sealed envelope with the keys;
- Completely electronic with external contacts on the keypad. Emergency opening is performed with a 9 Volt battery that, when placed on the contacts, transmits the charge necessary to enter the code and open the safe (letters .AE at the end of the item code).