MINI Electronic safe
- MECHANICAL FEATURES:
2 mm thick steel. Fixing holes: 2 on the back and 2 on the bottom, Ø 9.5 mm, for installation with expansion plugs in a cabinet or in the wall.
6 mm thick steel. Attack-proof steel rebated on top and bottom sides. The frame forms a one-piece body with the case, thanks to the sturdy welding around the entire perimeter.
6 mm thick steel. .
hexagonal 8 mm steel, fixed with Ø 8 mm steel pins.
horizontal nickel-plated steel, with guides Ø 15 mm.
- Thumb turn:
non-slip ABS with programmed breakage steel shaft: , , .
- , , ;
- (activator) ;
- (unlike traditional models, it is not subject to mechanical wear);
- ADA compatible keypad with Braille markings and acoustic confirmation (sightless people are able to recognize the exact layout of the keys and their activation);
- the layout of the keys limits typing errors;
- ELECTRONIC FEATURES:
- Power supply:
technology (4 alkaline 1.5 Volt batteries) to extend battery life to a maximum ().
- Electronic board :
protected against break-in attempts by high voltage electric shocks and against incorrectly inserted batteries (the electronic boards of most safes on the market are seriously damaged by incorrect battery insertion).
optimized number to maximize board reliability.
- Non-volatile memory:
stored code is not erased if the batteries are removed.
- Indicator LEDs:
2 green LEDs (OK = correct operation; NEW CODE = new code entry) and 2 red LEDs (ERROR = incorrect operation; BATTERY = battery low).
accepts codes from 3 to 8 digits (100 million possible combinations). The code can only be changed when the door is open, using the COMB key on the keypad.
- Electronic block-out:
after 5 consecutive error codes (block lasting 15 min.)
- Supplied with:
internal shockproof mat.
Personalized single box.
- On request:
- inside lighting module (item 1.4383.0312) that lights up when the door is opened, for easy identification of small items inside the safe;
- clamp set (item 4291.0758) for installing the safe in the wall.