COMPACT gun cabinets - with double bit key
Their small size make these cabinets ideal when space for storing weapons is at a premium. Item 4430 has 3 independent gun housings (if the barrel support is installed on the bottom), or 4 close-together housings (if the barrel support is installed on the side).
1.5 mm thick steel in compliance with UNI EN 10130 standard. Rounded edges to avoid abrasion. 2 through holes, Ø 10 mm, on the rear for fixing to the wall with expansion plugs.
2 mm thick steel, rebated , . Door back cover 2 mm thick steel.
Ø 14 mm steel, fixed with Ø 7 mm steel pins.
nickel-plated steel, rotating, resistant to attack:
- for items 4430.T5, 4430.T8 and 4430.T10: 2 horizontal Ø 22 mm and 2 vertical Ø 22 mm;
- for item 4430: 2 horizontal Ø 18 mm and 2 vertical Ø 18 mm.
supplied with 2 nickel-plated brass double bit keys (item 1.078).
- key removable in locked and unlocked positions;
- 6 gorges steel lock with different, independent depth. .
- Supplied with:
high density scratch-proof polyethylene gun housing and rack.
- On request:
- inside lighting module (item 1.4383.0312) that lights up when the safety box is opened, for easy identification of small items inside;
- digital weather station (item 4450.0315) for weather forecasts and lunar calendar.