Armoured lock for up and over doors and roller shutters
The 8217 lock is interchangeable with the most common locks for up and over doors already installed by simply modifying the pre-existing holes (assembly diagram). Can be installed by just one operator. The two locking points, the protection plates and the cylinder armour make this lock extremely secure.
VERTICAL INSTALLATION FOR APPLICATION ON UP AND OVER DOORS
HORIZONTAL INSTALLATION FOR APPLICATION ON ROLLER SHUTTERS (NOT RECOMMENDED FOR HANDLE-OPERATED SHUTTERS)
- Structure and internal components:
- External protection plates:
2 galvanized steel plates, total thickness 5 mm.
3 mm thick steel. Projection 25 mm.
5 pin solid brass, with case-hardened, tempered, copper and nickel-plated steel pull-resistant and anti-drill protection.
supplied with 3 Viro Top Security profile nickel-plated brass keys.
- 70 mm centre distance;
- cylinder connecting rod and longer fixing screws (can be cut as required) to allow application also on up and over doors up to 40 mm thick.
N.B.: for this type of application, use the correct grip handles (Item 8217.0600.4) with the correct handle hole length;
- dead-bolt operated by inside and outside handle;
- 8 mm handle hole. Sintered steel handle hole cam;
- opening from the inside with removable blocking screw, practically impossible to grip from the outside with burglary tools;
- brass pins;
- mushroom brass counterpins, pick-resistant;
- phosphor bronze pin springs.
- Supplied with:
grip handles pair with handle hole 8mm for application on up and over doors up to 15 mm thick and pair of galvanized steel tubular rods, extensible lenght from 88 to 165 cm with relative accessories.
- On request: