Armoured lock for up and over doors and roller shutters - (up and over doors with max. thickness 40 mm)
The 8217 lock is interchangeable with the most common locks for up and over doors already installed by simply modifying the pre-existing holes (assembly diagram). Can be installed by just one operator. The two locking points, the protection plates and the cylinder armour make this lock extremely secure.
- Structure and internal components:
- External protection plates:
2 galvanized steel plates, total thickness 5 mm.
3 mm thick steel. Projection 25 mm.
5 pin solid brass, with case-hardened, tempered, copper and nickel-plated steel .
supplied with 3 Viro Top Security profile nickel-plated brass keys.
- 70 mm centre distance;
- () . N.B.: for this type of application, use the correct grip handles (Item 8217.0600.4) with the correct handle hole length;
- dead-bolt operated by inside and outside handle;
- 8 mm handle hole. Sintered steel handle hole cam;
- , ;
- brass pins;
- mushroom brass counterpins, ;
- phosphor bronze pin springs.
- Supplied with:
grip handles pair with handle hole 8mm for application on up and over doors up to 15 mm thick and pair of galvanized steel tubular rods, extensible lenght from 88 to 165 cm with relative accessories.
- On request: