Armoured lock for up and over doors and roller shutters - (up and over doors with max. thickness 40 mm)
The 8217 lock is interchangeable with the most common locks for up and over doors already installed by simply modifying the pre-existing holes (assembly diagram). Can be installed by just one operator. The two locking points, the protection plates and the cylinder armour make this lock extremely secure.
- Structure and internal components:
- External protection plates:
2 galvanized steel plates, total thickness 5 mm.
3 mm thick steel. Projection 25 mm.
5 pin solid brass, with case-hardened, tempered, copper and nickel-plated steel .
supplied with 3 Viro Top Security profile nickel-plated brass keys.
- 70 mm centre distance;
- () . N.B. for this type of application, use the correct grip handles (Item 8217.0600.4) with the correct handle hole length;
- dead-bolt operated by inside and outside handle;
- 8 mm handle hole. Sintered steel handle hole cam;
- , ;
- brass pins;
- mushroom brass counterpins, ;
- phosphor bronze pin springs.
- Supplied with:
pair with handle hole 8 mm for application on up and over doors up to 15 mm thick and pair of galvanized steel tubular rods, extensible length from 88 to 165 cm with relative accessories.
- On request: