Panic push bars
, , represent the ideal solution , , , . , , , . Available with 1, 2 or 3 locking points, for single or double doors.
- Push bar:
made from U-shaped extruded aluminium and already fitted with integrated mechanism and casing. Standard length 117 cm (for door width up to 120 cm) of ≤ 20 cm . Standard finish: red push bar and black mechanism (.RN); on request: overall grey finish (.GG) or, only for the version with 3 locking points, "steel effect" (.AA).
covering mechanisms, made of 1.5 mm thick painted steel, with Viro brand, Made in Italy production, certification and classification marking. Securely fixed to the mechanism with inox stainless steel screws.
- lever type, ;
- , ;
- with possibility of horizontal locking (1 point), vertical locking (2 points), or both horizontal and vertical locking (3 points);
- made with galvanised steel made with painted aluminium (adjustable length). Standard length 149/103 cm for door heights up to 263 cm (. Available as standard with black finish (.N) or, on request, grey (.G) or “steel effect” (.A).
- , . . The dimensions of the vertical latches casings are suitable to cover any previous installation holes;
- with fixing centre-to-centre distance of 43 mm ().
supplied with the push bar and lock-bolts, depending on the number of locking points; , , using the inox stainless steel spacers and screws provided, ().
- Photoluminescent insert:
made of special polypropylene, already fitted on the end of the push bar on the mechanism side, .
- Supplied with:
- self-tapping screws;
- plastic caps (only for the version with 3 locking points) to cover any unused slots provided for vertical locking points;
- adhesive drilling template;
- installation instructions and maintenance record.
individual boxes for: push bar, lock-bolts and latches.
- On request:
- kit containing, inside the same pack: mechanism, 149/103 cm push bar, lock-bolts and vertical latches (with high/low or side locking), trims, spacers and screws necessary for installation;
- reversible outside handle for right and left-hand doors, made of painted zamak, fitted with nickel-plated half cylinder Viro item 1.772.9, pre-fitted and supplied with 3 keys. (item 6H00) . "" (item 6H02 without surcharge) i.e. (this prevents the panic bar from remaining with the outside handle unlocked, due to a mistake or forgetfulness, which would mean that it could be opened from the outside). Standard finish: black (.N); on request: grey (.G) or "steel effect" (.A);
- specific screws and trims for special applications on aluminium, wood or PVC doors.