Panic cross bars
Series 6000 panic devices, with CE certification in accordance with EN 1125:2008, represent the ideal solution for installation, or replacement of previously installed un-certified panic cross bars, on any kind of door, including fire doors. Reversible and modular, sturdy, practical, easy to install and also compatible with the most popular models on the market. Available with 1, 2 or 3 locking points, for single or double doors.
made from cylinder‑shaped extruded aluminium, to maintain lightness, with internal anti-rotation reinforcement, to provide maximum strength. Standard length 115 cm (for door width up to 130 cm) which can be shortened as desired (on request, bars with increased length of 145 cm, for door width up to 150 cm). Standard finish: yellow (.Y) or red (.R); on request: silver grey (.S) or inox stainless steel (.X).
covering mechanisms, made of 1.5 mm thick painted steel, with Viro brand, Made in Italy production, certification and classification marking. Securely fixed to the mechanism with inox stainless steel screws. Standard finish: black (.N); on request: grey (.G) or "steel effect" (.A).
- lever type, made of galvanized steel and inox stainless steel springs, with components designed to absorb the loads on the bar without excessive stress;
- perfect reversibility for right and left-hand doors, up to and over 200 kg in mass;
- with possibility of horizontal locking (1 point), vertical locking (2 points), or both horizontal and vertical locking (3 points);
- vertical lock-bolts consisting of galvanized steel threaded bars and painted aluminium outer casings, which can be shortened. Standard length 149/103 cm for door heights up to 263 cm (on request, threaded bars and outer casings with increased length of 200/103 cm, for door heights up to 314 cm). Standard finish black (.N); on request: grey (.G) or "steel effect" (.A);
- sintered, hardened and nickel-plated steel latches. Vertical latches are available with high/low or lateral locking for mechanisms with several locking points. The dimensions of the vertical latches casings are suitable to cover any previous installation holes;
- set up for application of an outside handle with fixing centre-to-centre distance of 43 mm. (compatible with the most popular models on the market).
supplied with the mechanism and lock-bolts, depending on the number of locking points; made of AISI 304 inox stainless steel, adjustable and applicable, using the inox stainless steel spacers and screws provided, on the various profiles (both overlapping and coplanar).
- Photoluminescent insert:
made of special polypropylene, already fitted on the end of the push bar on the mechanism side, which allows the position of the bar to be identified even in the dark.
- Supplied with:
- self-tapping screws;
- inox stainless steel grub screws for securing the bar;
- plastic caps (only for the version with 3 locking points) to cover any unused slots provided for vertical locking points;
- adhesive drilling template;
- installation instructions and maintenance record.
individual boxes for: mechanism, bar, lock-bolts and latches.
- On request:
- single boxed kit containing: mechanism, 115 cm long horizontal bar yellow or red finish), 149/103 cm long lock-bolts and vertical latches (high/low or side locking), trims, spacers and screws necessary for installation;
- reversible outside handle for right and left-hand doors, made of painted zamak, fitted with nickel-plated half cylinder Viro item 1.772.9, pre-fitted and supplied with 3 keys. Standard operation (item 6H00) with locking and unlocking of handle by key. On request "condominium operation" (item 6H02 without surcharge) i.e. activation of handle only with key inserted (this prevents the panic bar from remaining with the outside handle unlocked, due to a mistake or forgetfulness, which would mean that it could be opened from the outside). Standard finish: black (.N); on request: grey (.G) or "steel effect" (.A);
- specific screws and trims for special applications on aluminium, wood or PVC doors.