Rim door locks, SPRANGA, doorclosers, panic devices and cylinders
Panic cross bars
, , represent the ideal solution , , , . , , , . Available with 1, 2 or 3 locking points, for single or double doors.
made from cylinder‑shaped extruded aluminium, to maintain lightness, with internal anti-rotation reinforcement, to provide maximum strength. Standard length 115 cm (for door width up to 130 cm) which can be shortened as desired (on request, bars with increased length of 145 cm, for door width up to 150 cm). Standard finish: red (.R); on request: silver grey (.S) or inox stainless steel (.X).
covering mechanisms, made of 1.5 mm thick painted steel, with Viro brand, Made in Italy production, certification and classification marking. Securely fixed to the mechanism with inox stainless steel screws. Standard finish: black (.N); on request: grey (.G) or "steel effect" (.A).
- lever type, , ;
- perfect , ;
- with possibility of horizontal locking (1 point), vertical locking (2 points), or both horizontal and vertical locking (3 points);
- made with galvanised steel made with painted aluminium (adjustable length). Standard length 149/103 cm for door heights up to 263 cm (. Available as standard with black finish (.N) or, on request, grey (.G) or “steel effect” (.A).
- , . Vertical latches are . The dimensions of the vertical latches casings are suitable to cover any previous installation holes;
- with fixing centre-to-centre distance of 43 mm ().
supplied with the mechanism and lock-bolts, depending on the number of locking points; , , using the inox stainless steel spacers and screws provided, ().
- Photoluminescent insert:
made of special polypropylene, already fitted on the end of the push bar on the mechanism side, .
- Supplied with:
- self-tapping screws;
- inox stainless steel grub screws for securing the bar;
- plastic caps (only for the version with 3 locking points) to cover any unused slots provided for vertical locking points;
- adhesive drilling template;
- installation instructions and maintenance record.
individual boxes for: mechanism, bar, lock-bolts and latches.
- On request:
- kit containing, inside the same pack: mechanism, 115 cm long horizontal bar (with red finish), 149/103 cm lock-bolts and vertical latches (with high/low or side locking), trims, spacers and screws necessary for installation;
- reversible outside handle for right and left-hand doors, made of painted zamak, fitted with nickel-plated half cylinder Viro item 1.772.9, pre-fitted and supplied with 3 keys. (item 6H00) . "" (item 6H02 without surcharge) i.e. (this prevents the panic bar from remaining with the outside handle unlocked, due to a mistake or forgetfulness, which would mean that it could be opened from the outside). Standard finish: black (.N); on request: grey (.G) or "steel effect" (.A);
- specific screws and trims for special applications on aluminium, wood or PVC doors.
For finishes on request, enter inox stainless steel (.X) or anodised silver (.S) instead of code (.R ). Increased bar length: 145 cm (.1450 instead of .1150)
VERTICAL LOCK-BOLTS AND LATCHES - HIGH/LOW
VERTICAL LOCK-BOLTS AND LATCHES - LATERAL
For finishes on request, enter grey (.G) or "steel effect" (.A) instead of code (.N). Increased lock-bolts length: 200/103 cm (.2 instead of .1)
On request kit composed of: latches control mechanism, 115 cm horizontal bar, 149/103 cm lock-bolts and vertical latches
|Item||Locking points||Finish||Unit weight|
|6B01.1150.RN||1 Horiz.||Red bar||2815|
|6B02.115S.1.RN||2 vert. high/low||Red bar||4830|
|6B02.115L.1.RN||2 vert. lateral||Red bar||4850|
|6B03.115S.1.RN||1 horiz. + 2 vert. high/low||Red bar||4940|
|6B03.115L.1.RN||1 horiz. + 2 vert. lateral||Red bar||4960|