NEW EURO-PRO - thumb turn cylinders
solid extruded brass, with special "Pearl Nickel" plating.
- Pull-resistant support:
AISI 304 inox stainless steel.
- Thumb turn:
brass, removable and replaceable, easy to grip, with rounded edges.
brass, 5 or 6 pins.
supplied with 5 dimple and reversible nickel-plated brass keys (that don't ruin your pockets and can be inserted either way up), in a sealed envelope.
On request 1 construction key in the single box.
- Coded ownership card (key code):
indicating the retailer data.
- long shaft (when inserted), brass, 80 mm long, break-off as required, fitted for fixing with supplied grub screw, inserted in all Viro thumb turn models;
- DIN 30° cam;
- tempered, AISI 420C inox stainless steel pins;
- first set of tempered AISI 420C inox stainless steel counterpins and caps;
- mushroom brass counterpins, pick-resistant;
- inox stainless steel spring pins;
- brass retaining rings.
- Supplied with:
metric-thread fixing screw.
personalized single pack, in 5 piece boxes.
- On request:
polished and lacquered brass versions (add .013 at the end of the code instead of .009) for minimum order 200 pcs.