V97 for outward opening
These V97 electric locks were specially designed for inside and outside doors and pedestrian gates that open outwards. This is necessary when safety regulations foresee an outward-opening escape route in the event of an emergency. The characteristics and finish make the painted versions ideal for inside wooden doors; the galvanized versions are best for outside metal doors and gates, even in surroundings subject to considerable temperature ranges.
adjustable from 50 to 80 mm, with a simple operation using the Allen key provided.
- Double replaceable coil:
standard 12V AC (on request 12V DC; 24V AC or DC).
one-piece galvanized steel.
galvanized steel (or galvanized and painted steel).
nylon, like the cylinder ring nut.
solid brass, self-locking with the device locked.
, (caused by weather changes).
solid brass, fixed internal, fixed or loose external.
supplied with 3 Viro profile nickel plated brass keys.
- brass pins;
- mushroom brass counterpins, ;
- phosphor bronze pin springs.
- , for sufficientely thick frames, with nylon guide (only for painted versions with a galvanized base) for installation on walled door jambs;
- standard, steel, for narrow frames;
- both strikers are specifically designed for outward opening doors and gates.
- Supplied with:
inox stainless steel strikers, brass cylinder ring nut (for painted versions with a galvanized base), nylon guide, (for galvanized versions), Allen key for backset adjustment and fixing screws.
- On request:
- galvanized steel roof-plate (item 8992.0600).