UNI EN 14846patented
V9083 with push button - Rotating dead-bolt - double function
V9083 electric lock with push button is suitable for manual or automatic outside doors and drive-through gates and is interchangeable with the previous V90 (7920 series) and V83 (7910 series) electric locks. It is standard supplied with the service function and, by simply removing an internal part, can also operate with the security function. Characteristics and finish make it ideal for installation even in surroundings subject to considerable temperature ranges.
adjustable 50-60-70-80 mm, with a simple operation using the Allen key provided, for the version with round cylinder; 70 mm for the version set up for profile cylinders.
- service ():. It is therefore suitable for use with doorclosers and/or all types of automation systems.
- (): . .
- Double replaceable coil:
standard 12V AC (on request 12V DC; 24V AC or DC).
one-piece galvanized steel.
- Cover with handle:
- Rotating dead-bolt
- version with round cylinder - solid brass, fixed internal, fixed external. Keys: supplied with 3 Viro profile nickel-plated brass keys.
- version set up for double or half profile cylinders (not provided).
- , : ; "" (possibility to keep the lock always open, if required);
- brass pins;
- mushroom brass counterpins, ;
- phosphor bronze pin springs.
galvanized steel, to (caused by weather changes).
- Supplied with:
galvanized steel striker for horizontal installation, Allen key for backset adjustment and fixing screws.
- On request:
- for horizontal installation: galvanized steel roof-plate and striker plate (item 9990);
- versions with 63 mm (item 9083.0793.P) or 72 mm (item 9083.0797.P) external cylinder.