Mechanical UNIVERSAL SPRANGA
The UNIVERSAL SPRANGA locking bars are the ideal solution to reinforce and defend doors, shutters, French windows, roller shutters and up and over garage doors, and are attack- and drill-resistant. They can be easily fitted either horizontally or vertically, shortened or extended with a simple kit. They can function with any type of profile cylinder. Versions with incorporeted electronic burglar-alarm also available.
external cover made of 1.8 mm thick painted steel, bent in a U-shape, with steel dead-bolt guides inside.
painted zamak, for deadbolt guide and fixing, also with aesthetic function to protect the ends of the case in the event of shortening.
tubular with solid steel Ø 14 mm anchoring ends. Deadbolts with 7.5 cm projection.
- rackwork, , ;
- can be lengthened up to 4 metres for up and over garage doors, using the extension kit (item 4008.0410), available on request;
- () ().
- Security escutcheon:
chrome-plated (for white, grey or black SPRANGHE) or brass-plated (for brown SPRANGHE) solid steel , :
- made from case-hardened, tempered. Copper-, nickel- and chrome-plated steel;
- stainless steel fixing screws, metric pitch, for doors with max. thickness 70 mm.
2 painted steel for horizontal fitting, supplied with plastic spacers. Adjustable painted steel U-bolt and galvanized steel floor striker for vertical installation. Self-tapping fixing screws for fitting to wood, iron or aluminium, and expansion plugs for wall fixing.
- Supplied with:
- self-tapping screws for installation on sufficiently thick surfaces;
- galvanized steel fixing plate with threaded pins and nuts, for installation on thin surfaces;
- steel grub screw for fixing the cylinder on the support and relative Allen key;
- covers with aesthetic function for the internal screws;
- plastic escutcheons to cover the handle hole and the slot for the profile cylinder (already fitted);
- guide accessory to shorten the SPRANGA locking bar;
- internal cylinder escutcheons.
single personalised tube.
- On request:
- handles with oval escutcheons for "Universal Spranga" and long square spindle to replace existing handle (items 4008.0600 ‑ 4008.0610 ‑ 4008.0620);
- versions without specific accessories groups (e.g.: without security escutcheon), deductible.
- STANDARD COLOURS
- white (.159)
- aluminium grey (.456)
- brown (.163)
- black (.205)
Add the required colour code (.159 .456 .163 .205) to the item code. E.g. 4008.170.163 = mechanical "Universal Spranga", length 170 cm, colour brown.