Safes and safety cabinets
Fai by Viro key box - With variable combination lock
This wall-mounted key box has been designed to store keys near the place of use, outside a property. Ideal for emergency entrances of industrial areas; for the delivery or storage of holiday house keys (B&B and short-term rooms to rent) without needing the owner on site; for isolated fenced areas without surveillance; or for storing your vehicle spare key in the garage.
black painted die-cast zamak.
grey painted die-cast zamak (items 4259-4259.S.7-4259.7),
black painted die-cast zamak (item 4259.L.7).
sliding, 5 mm thick zamak.
- protection, (Except item 4259.S.7);
- 4 discs with release lever (Except item 4259.S.7);
- 10000 possible combinations;
- 90° degrees door opening downwards;
- sufficient inner space to contain a set of keys.
- Supplied with:
- wall-fixing screws and plugs;
- 110 mm long screws for installation on the front door instead of the peephole (Except item 4259.S.7);
- installation and operation note with drilling template.
- in a single box (item 4259);
- single "double blister pack" (items 4259.S.7-4259.7-4259.L.7).
Fai by Viro key box - with variable combination
|Item||Finish||External dimensions||Useful internal dimensions||Unit weight||Pcs. per pack|
A x B x C
A x B x C
|4259||Black/grey||120 x 87 x 40||90 x 63 x 30||530||1|
|4259.7||Black/grey||120 x 87 x 40||90 x 63 x 30||530||5|
|4259.S.7||Black/grey||94,5 x 79 x 40||76 x 55 x 28||300||5|
|4259.L.7||Black||135 x 100 x 65||107 x 73 x 54||765||5|