PRIVACY mechanical safes - Free standing - with patented profile key
3 mm thick steel. Pre-drilled fixing holes: 4 on the back and 4 on the bottom, Ø 9.5 mm, for installation with expansion plugs in a cabinet or in the wall.
10 mm thick steel. Specially rebated steel around the entire internal frame perimeter to increase resistance to attack. The frame forms a one-piece body with the case, thanks to the sturdy welding around the entire perimeter.
10 mm thick steel, banded on the hinge side to increase pull-resistance. Minimum space between door and frame to prevent insertion of burglary tools.
20 mm side reinforced steel, fixed with Ø 8 mm steel pins.
Ø 20 mm nickel-plated steel, horizontal and vertical, rotating and resistant to attack.
- keys removable only when the door is closed;
- 6 gorge steel lock with different, independent depth. Numerous keying possibilities.
- lock protected by 10 mm thick steel plate;
- 2 pull-resistant brackets protecting the hinged side;
- anti-drill protection on horizontal dead-bolts ;
- cylinder protected by solid carbonitrided and chrome-plated steel security escutcheon and rotating anti-drill case-hardened, tempered, copper, nickel and chrome-plated steel plate, resistant to attack. 5 mm adjustment to fit the cylinder projection.
- security escutcheon partially set into the door, resistant to attack;
- 3 patented profile keys (form trademark), that can only be duplicated by Viro, sending a fax with a photocopy of the ownership card supplied in a sealed envelope with the keys.
- Supplied with:
1 mm thick painted steel removable shelf.
Personalized single box.
- On request:
- inside lighting module (item 1.4383.0312) that lights up when the door is opened, for easy identification of small items inside the safe.