COMPACT - Safety cabinets - Electronic - Gun cabinets
In addition to all the advantages of the COMPACT series, these electronic gun cabinets do not require the use of keys and are therefore ideal when it is necessary to prevent people (e.g. children) from having access, even accidental, to the weapons.
- MECHANICAL FEATURES:
1.5 mm thick steel in compliance with UNI EN 10130 standard. Rounded edges to avoid abrasion. 2 through holes, Ø 10 mm, on the rear for fixing to the wall with expansion plugs.
2 mm thick steel, rebated , . Door back cover 2 mm thick steel.
Ø 14 mm steel, fixed with Ø 7 mm steel pins.
nickel-plated steel, rotating, resistant to attack: 2 horizontal Ø 22 mm and 2 vertical Ø 22 mm.
- Thumb turn:
non-slip ABS with programmed breakage steel shaft: , , .
- , , ;
- (activator) ;
- open/close control microswitch of the door;
- ADA compatible keypad with Braille markings and acoustic confirmation (sightless people are able to recognize the exact layout of the keys and their activation);
- the layout of the keys limits typing errors;
- emergency cylinder protected by a tempered and nickel-plated steel plate; supplied with 2 disc keys for emergency opening (item 052), in a sealed envelope.
- ELECTRONIC FEATURES:
- Power supply:
technology (4 alkaline 1.5 Volt batteries) to extend battery life to a maximum ().
- Electronic board :
protected against break-in attempts by high voltage electric shocks and against incorrectly inserted batteries (the electronic boards of most cabinets on the market are seriously damaged by incorrect battery insertion).
optimized number to maximize board reliability.
- Non-volatile memory:
stored code is not erased if the batteries are removed.
- Indicator LEDs:
2 green LEDs (OK = correct operation; NEW CODE = new code entry) and 2 red LEDs (ERROR = incorrect operation; BATTERY = battery low).
(100 million possible combinations). The code can only be changed when the door is open, using the C key on the keypad.
- Supplied with:
high density scratch-proof polyethylene gun housing and rack.
- On request:
- inside lighting module (item 1.4383.0312) that lights up when the safety box is opened, for easy identification of small items inside;
- digital weather station (item 4450.0315) for weather forecasts and lunar calendar.