- MECHANICAL FEATURES:
2 mm thick steel.
steel on all rear sides ("L" shaped folded fins on both horizontal sides) of the case, to increase resistance to attack.
10 mm thick steel. Specially rebated steel around the entire internal frame perimeter to increase resistance to attack. The frame forms a one-piece body with the case, thanks to the sturdy welding around the entire perimeter.
8 mm thick steel, banded on the hinge side to increase pull-resistance. Minimum space between door and frame to prevent insertion of burglary tools.
20 mm side reinforced steel, fixed with Ø 8 mm steel pins.
horizontal rotating resistant to attack and vertical (when present) nickel-plated steel, all with double guides, Ø 20 mm.
- Thumb turn:
non-slip ABS with programmed breakage steel shaft: if forced, the thumb turn will break but not the mechanism, leaving no space for access by burglary tools.
- steel internal components, without plastic parts, to ensure maximum resistance to attack
- electromagnet (activator) protected by a steel plate;
- open/close control microswitch of the door;
- the layout of the keys limits typing errors;
- emergency cylinder protected by a tempered and nickel-plated steel plate; supplied with 2 disc keys for emergency opening (item 052), in a sealed envelope.
- ELECTRONIC FEATURES:
- Power supply:
low consumption technology (4 alkaline 1.5 Volt batteries) to extend battery life to a maximum (up to 10,000 operations with the same set of batteries).
- Electronic board :
protected against break-in attempts by high voltage electric shocks and against incorrectly inserted batteries (the electronic boards of most safes on the market are seriously damaged by incorrect battery insertion).
optimized number to maximize board reliability.
- Non-volatile memory:
stored code is not erased if the batteries are removed.
- Acoustic signals:
indicating: correct operation; new code entry; incorrect operation; battery low.
accepts codes from 3 to 8 digits (100 million possible combinations). The code can only be changed when the door is open, using the C key on the keypad (in a position where it can not be pressed by mistake).
- Supplied with:
1 mm thick painted steel removable shelf.
Personalized single box.
- On request:
- inside lighting module (item 1.4383.0312) that lights up when the door is opened, for easy identification of small items inside the safe.