Multipoint locks for up and over doors (with 70 mm centre distance) to be armoured
The 1.8234 multipoint locks are interchangeable with the mostcommon locks (with 70 mm centre distance) for up and over doors alreadyinstalled and can be armoured by simply mounting a securityescutcheon. The complete range allows any type of application.
- Structure and internal components:
galvanized steel. .
3 mm thick steel with threaded holes. Vertical dead-bolts projection: 24 mm. Horizontal dead-bolts projection 21.4 mm.
- (e.g. Viro half cylinders of the 770-975-875-880 range);
- 70mm centre distance; slotted fixing holes for maximum interchangeability with models on the market;
- dead-bolts operated by inside and outside handle;
- 8 mm handle hole. Sintered steel handle hole cam;
- , .
- Supplied with:
galvanized steel fixing screws for the cylinder.
in 2 piece boxes.
- On request:
: , , , .
N.B. profile cylinder not provided.