8230 series with symmetric profile key
The 8230 series locks are interchangeable with the most common roller shutter locks already installed. The reinforced dead-bolt makes the roller shutters more resistant to attack, thus making these locks ideal for installation also on motorized roller shutters.
- Structure and internal components:
- Reinforced dead-bolts:
2 mm thick steel, folded back to give an overall thickness of 6.5 mm. Projection 24 mm.
- 9 mm projection for thick and heavy roller shutters;
- 6 mm projection for thinner and lighter roller shutters.
supplied with 2 nickel-plated brass keys; .
- brass pins;
- mushroom brass counterpins, ;
- phosphor bronze pin springs.
- Supplied with:
single packs, in polyethylene bags, in 2 piece boxes.
- On request:
only for series with 9 mm cylinder projection, special versions with bended dead-bolts and loose pins:
- . Surcharge: ||valuta|| ||supplemento-catenacci-zancati|| For special versions, add the version code to the item code. E.g. 8231.9.84 = Central lock with 9 mm cylinder projection, bended dead-bolts and loose pins.