UNI EN 12209patented
1.8270 series with security escutcheon and suitable for profile cylinder
The 1.8270 series locks are interchangeable with the most common roller shutter locks already installed, by simply enlarging the cylinder hole to house the security escutcheon. Thanks to the reinforced case and mechanism, to the external protection plate with welded pins (invisible from the outside), the pull-resistant escutcheon, firmly anchored inside the lock and the drill-resistant rotating plate, these locks are the ideal solution to combine maximum burglar resistance with great flexibility in cylinder choice. , , , , .
- Structure and internal components:
galvanized steel, thicker (2 mm) than normal roller shutter locks. , .
- External protection plate:
2.5 mm thick galvanized steel, () for fixing the lock.
- Solid dead-bolts:
consisting of galvanized steel laminated plates, , .
- Security escutcheon:
case-hardened, tempered, copper and nickel steel, with , case-hardened, tempered, copper and nickel steel, .
- central version with double dead‑bolt and ;
- , . .
- dead-bolts activated by a single full turn of the key;
- , (with a maximum 40mm thickness) using the nylon spacers and screws supplied.
- Supplied with:
- nickel-plated brass cover with aesthetic function covering the security escutcheon;
- galvanized steel grub screw for fixing the cylinder on the support and relative Allen key;
- escutcheon fixing screws from inside the lock case (2 M6x30 mm screws and relative nylon spacers for installation on shutters and 2 M6x50 mm screws and adjusting nylon spacers for vertical installation on metal doors 40 mm max thickness );
- installation note .
- On request:
- accessory for the creation, with core drill, of the hole for the security escutcheon (item 8271.0600). This accessory is usable for installing the most common security rivets suitable for profile cylinder;
- practical and easily portable merchandiser (item 1.8271.0601.1) that can be hooked to the wall; available base (item 1.8271.0602.1) to place the merchandiser on counter;;
- versions supplied with 40 mm (30+10) nickel-plated half cylinder or with pair of nickel-plated KA half cylinders (the item code should be followed by .1.772.9).
N.B. profile cylinder not provided