UNI EN 12209patented
1.8270 series with security escutcheon and suitable for profile cylinder
The 1.8270 series locks are interchangeable with the most common roller shutter locks already installed, simply by widening the cylinder hole, to house the security escutcheon. These locks, thanks to the reinforced case and mechanism, external protection plate with pins welded (invisible from the outside) to the pull-resistant escutcheon, secured from the inside of the lock and anti-drill plate, are the most innovative solution for combining maximum resistance to burglary and great flexibility in the choice of cylinder. , , #u&uu#, , .
- Structure and internal components:
galvanized steel, thicker (2 mm) than normal roller shutter locks. , .
- External protection plate:
2.5 mm thick galvanized steel, () for fastening the lock.
- Solid dead-bolts:
consisting of galvanized steel laminated plates, , .
- Security escutcheon:
to protect the ; case-hardened, tempered, copper and nickel-plated steel, with , made with case-hardened, tempered, copper, nickel and chrome-plated steel .
- central version with double dead‑bolt and ;
- , . .
- dead-bolts activated by a single full turn of the key;
- (max thickness of 40 mm) using nylon spacers and supplied screws.
- Supplied with:
- nickel-plated brass cover with aesthetic function covering the security escutcheon;
- galvanized steel grub screw for fixing the cylinder on the support and relative Allen key;
- escutcheon fixing screws from inside the lock case (2 M6x30 mm screws and relative nylon spacers for installation on shutters and 2 M6x50 mm screws and nylon spacers for vertical installation on metal doors with max thickness of 40 mm);
- installation note with .
- On request:
- accessory for the creation, with core drill, of the hole for the security escutcheon (item 8271.0600). This accessory is usable for installing the most common security rivets suitable for profile cylinder;
- practical and easily portable merchandiser (item 1.8271.0601.1) that can be hooked to the wall; available base (item 1.8271.0602.1) to place the merchandiser on counter;;
- versions supplied with 40 mm (30+10) nickel-plated half cylinder or with pair of nickel-plated KA half cylinders (the item code should be followed by .1.772.9).
N.B. profile cylinder not provided