THOR and EUROTHOR - One-Piece Body Special Steel Padlocks - For chain
Suitable for use with chains with wire diameter up to 13 mm and extented end link ("noose" type ring).
one-piece, special case-hardened, tempered steel.
Ø 13 mm case-hardened, tempered steel, rotating dead-bolt, resistant to attack. , .
- Security cylinder:
- THOR: 7-pins, replaceable and re-keyable;
- EUROTHOR: 6-pins, replaceable;
- in both versions, it is protected by a , made of 4.3 mm thick case-hardened, tempered and galvanized steel with a .
- ball type locking;
- brass pins (THOR);
- pins in (EUROTHOR);
- mushroom brass counterpins, ;
- pin springs;
- latch spring.
- THOR: single packs, in polyethylene bags, in 6 piece boxes. (versions with patented profile keys in single box visual pack).
- EUROTHOR: single packs, in polyethylene bags, in 6 piece boxes.
- Keys THOR:
supplied with nickel-plated brass keys (3 with patented profile versions).
- Keys EUROTHOR:
supplied with 2 , , nickel-plated brass keys in .
Standard KA executions are available.