THOR and EUROTHOR THOR and EUROTHOR - One-Piece Body Special Steel Padlocks - For chain
Suitable for use with chains with up to 13 mm wire diameter and extented end link ("noose" type ring).
one-piece, special case-hardened, tempered steel.
Ø 13 mm case-hardened, tempered steel, rotating dead-bolt, resistant to attack. Grip with programmed breakage dead-bolt head, to prevent the dead-bolt to be pulled-out.
- Security cylinder:
- THOR: 7 pins, replaceable and re-keyable, protected by a , in special case-hardened and tempered 4.4 mm thick steel.
- EUROTHOR: 6 pins, replaceable, protected by a , in special , tempered 4.4 mm thick steel.
- ball type locking;
- brass pins;
- mushroom brass counterpins, ;
- () latch;
- pin springs;
- latch spring.
- THOR: single packs, in polyethylene bags, in 6 piece boxes. (versions with patented profile keys in single box visual pack).
- EUROTHOR: single packs, in polyethylene bags, in 6 piece boxes.
- Keys THOR:
supplied with 2 Viro Top Security profile (3 with patented profile versions) nickel-plated brass keys.
- Keys EUROTHOR:
supplied with 2 , , nickel-plated brass keys in .
Standard KA executions are available.