When humidity, marine salinity and acid rain make other padlocks difficult to use, these Viro "Marine" padlocks provide higher resistance to severe weather conditions, thanks to the superior quality of the materials and the special treatments, making them the ideal solution.
nickel and chrome-plated solid satin brass for maximum corrosion resistance, with rounded anti-abrasion edges. Internal boring and discharge hole created to avoid moisture stagnation.
inox stainless steel for maximum corrosion resistance.
supplied with 2 Viro profile nickel plated brass keys.
- spring-loaded dead-bolt;
- key removable in locked and unlocked position;
- brass pins;
- mushroom brass counterpins, pick-resistant;
- 2 spring-loaded brass latches;
- phosphor bronze pin springs;
- inox stainless steel latch springs;
- inox stainless steel shackle spring.
single box visual pack.