UNI EN 12320
The Viro cylindrical padlock has distinguished our company since its foundation.
Its particular cylindrical body makes it secure and highly resistant, in addition to giving it a unique look.
Two offset latches guarantee the reliability of the "100 series" to prevent the shackle breakage.
A Viro hologram on the padlock body (100 series) distinguishes it from any fakes.
solid satin brass with transparent varnish protection and rounded edges to avoid abrasions.
case-hardened and tempered steel for high resistance to attack, copper, nickel and chrome-plated for high corrosion resistance.
supplied with 2 Viro profile nickel plated brass keys.
- spring-loaded dead-bolt;
- key retaining (except for series 200);
- brass pins;
- mushroom brass counterpins, pick-resistant;
- security pin, burglar-resistant;
- 2 spring-loaded case-hardened, tempered and nickel-plated steel latches (series 200 supplied with brass latches);
- phosphor bronze pin springs;
- D class steel latch springs;
- D class steel shackle spring.
single box visual pack.