UNI EN 12320
The "CONDOR" is recognizable by its special shape without sharp edges or gripping points.
The fastening system and the anti-drill plate ensure excellent security.
one-piece, solid galvanized steel.
Ø 12 mm case-hardened, tempered, copper, nickel and chrome-plated steel rotating resistant to attack dead-bolt.Grip with programmed breakage dead-bolt head, to prevent the dead-bolt to be pulled out.
7 pin plug, with case-hardened, tempered, copper and nickel-plated steel burglar-resistant anti-drill plate.
supplied with 4 Viro Top Security profile nickel-plated brass keys
- ball type locking;
- key removable in locked and unlocked position;
- brass pins;
- brass counterpins;
- phosphor bronze pin springs.
- lock protected by weather proof cap.
- Supplied with:
- brass floor anchoring device with sprung dust cover and brass device ring nut;
- forged and galvanized steel removable device locking ring;
- steel plates and screws for locking to the roller shutter.
- On request:
- galvanized steel accessory for installation of the CONDOR on up and over doors (item no. 4218.0469).