UNI EN 1303
VIRO PALLADIUM - Double cylinders
Exclusive "Made in Italy" cylinders, protected by drill-resistant pins on the body and the plug, with pull-resistant inox stainless steel bar that firmly joins the two sides of the cylinder. Innovative punched key (allowing numerous keying possibilities), also in form trademark protected version .PV with side keying and in patented version with side keying and mobile device .PB. The construction technology offers an extremely wide range of available sizes and possible variations.
solid extruded brass, modular, satin nickel finish.
- Pull-resistant bar
AISI 304 inox stainless steel Ø 6 mm inserted in the modules making up the body and visible at the hole for the cylinder fixing screw.
- Drill-resistant pins
2 vertical (in the body) and 1 longitudinal (in the plug), case hardened steel pins on each key side.
- brass 7 pins in the VIRO PALLADIUM version;
- brass 7 pins and 3 side elements in the "Viro Palladium.PV" version;
- brass 7 pins, 3 side elements and mobile device in the "Viro Palladium.PB" version;
- copper and nickel-plated brass, coated with burnished palladium (wear and corrosion highly resistant precious metal);
- punched (don’t ruin your pockets);
- side keying in the version protected by Viro Palladium.PV form trademark;
- side keying and mobile device in the Viro Palladium.PB patented version;
- shank length suitable for almost any type of escutcheon;
- coated with non-slip ergonomic nylon grip, with support showing the VIRO PALLADIUM name and identifying, by touch, the side of the key to be inserted; the support can be personalised with the customer’s name, for bulk purchases;
- 3 supplied in sealed envelope (5 supplied in "Viro Palladium.PB" version);
- on request 1 construction key in the single box.
- Coded ownership card (key code):
- can be used to request duplicate keys to Viro for the VIRO PALLADIUM version;
- necessary, with an original key, to obtain duplicates from a Viro Authorised Centre, for the "Viro Palladium.PV" version;
- necessary for the retailer to request duplicates to Viro, for the "Viro Palladium.PB" version.
- cylinders with double entry function permitting independent action of the keys on the cam, even when the key is inserted on the opposite side;
- DIN 30° cam;
- tempered, AISI 420C inox stainless steel pins;
- alternate counterpins: 4 tempered, AISI 420C inox stainless steel, 3 mushroom brass anti-picking;
- brass 7 pins, 3 side elements and mobile device in the "Viro Palladium.PB" and "Viro Palladium .PV" versions;
- mobile safety device in the "Viro Palladium.PB" version;
- inox stainless steel pin springs and side elements;
- brass retaining rings.
- Supplied with:
metric-thread fixing screw.
Personalized single box.
- On request:
- polished brass versions (add .013 at the end of the code instead of .009) for minimum order 100 pcs.;
- reserved profiles for customers, for quantity