UNI EN 1303patented
Viro PALLADIUM - Double profile cylinders - Maximum security cylinders - With european profile - With punched key
Exclusive "Made in Italy" cylinders, protected by drill-resistant pins on the body and the plug, with pull-resistant inox stainless steel bar that firmly joins the two sides of the cylinder. Innovative punched key (allowing ), also in form trademark protected version .PV with side keying and in .PB. The construction technology offers an .
solid extruded brass, modular, satin nickel finish.
- Pull-resistant bar:
Ø 6 mm inserted in the modules making up the body and visible at the hole for the cylinder fixing screw.
- Drill-resistant pins:
(in the body) and (in the plug), case hardened steel pins on each key side.
- brass ;;
- brass ;
- brass with , , (Level 3 - maximum level) .
- , ();
- punched (don’t ruin your pockets);
- coated with non-slip ergonomic nylon grip, , , ; the support can be personalised with the customer’s name, for bulk purchases;
- 3 supplied in sealed envelope ();
- in the single box.
- Coded ownership card (key code):
- can be used to request duplicate keys to Viro for the Viro PALLADIUM version;
- , with an original key, to obtain , for the ;
- for the retailer to request , for the version.
- , ;
- DIN 30° cam;
- alternate counterpins: 4 , , 3 mushroom brass ;
- pin springs and side elements;
- brass retaining rings.
- Supplied with:
metric-thread fixing screw.
Personalized single box.
- On request:
- polished brass versions (add .13 at the end of the code instead of .09) for ;
- profiles reserved for customer, for bulk orders.;
- (level 3 - maximum leve) for Viro PALLADIUM and Viro PALLADIUM.PV versions.