Steel version - Brass finish - Round corners
Viro's mortise door locks are compatible with most cylinders on the market and are the most widely used for the wide range of backsets available: from 20 to 70 mm.
painted steel completely closed case. DIN standard through holes for insertion of security escutcheons.
- Standard latch and dead-bolt:
solid brass both in the brass and the steel versions (except the dead-bolt for the 20/25/30 backsets). Latch reversible with a simple movement.
- brass version: with standard latch (for maximum security);
- steel version: with standard or double-edged latch (the double-edged latch centers itself according to the striking plate, making the lock easier to install).
- 85 mm centre distance;
- 8 mm handle hole.
- double throw for 35 to 70 mm backsets;
- single throw for 20 to 35 mm backsets (35 mm backset with both single and double throws for steel versions with square corners).
- Plate and striking:
steel (7435 series) or brass (7431 series). Removable and replaceable plate. Striking plates with square corners and jamb protection fin.
- Supplied with:
fixing screws for the lock and fixing screw for the cylinder.