VIRO series doorclosers - Rack and pinion
VIRO series doorclosers are adjustable strength and therefore suitable for wooden or metal doors (right and lefthand) of different widths and weight and can be installed either on the door (standard installation) or on the door jamb (reverse installation).
one-piece painted pressure-cast aluminium. Standard colours: grey or black.
steel, , allowing a stroke of 80 mm.
- Regulating valves:
. The valves , . Overload relief internal valve.
- hydraulic operation, does not require periodic oil change. No maintenance required;
- in the adjustable hold open version, the controlled swing arm allows hold open in any door position, by means of an external device, in order to adapt to any type of installation. Opening angle can be changed as required;
- adjustable strength versions: .13.
- Supplied with:
- adjustment kit () . Consists of: 5 mm thick steel fixing plate; 4 screws for securing the VIRO doorcloser to the fixing plate.
- 2 installation templates for standard or top jamb application, for right-hand or left-hand doors; bag of screws (metric-thread screws for metal doors and self-tapping screws for wooden doors) same colour as door closer.