Armoured gun cabinet with double bit key
This cabinet can hold up to 12 guns and thanks to the thick armour and the high-security mechanism it is the ideal solution for gun owners looking for maximum protection.
3 mm thick steel in compliance with UNI EN 10139 standard. 8 mm thick steel frame welded to the case. Rounded edges to avoid abrasions. 8 open fixing holes: 4 on the rear and 4 on the base, Ø 12 mm, for fixing to the wall with expansion plugs and to the floor.
6 mm thick steel, rebated on three sides, replaceable, protected on the hinge side for pull-resistance. Door back cover 2 mm thick steel.
6 mm thick bended steel plates fixed to the frame and the door with case-hardened and tempered Ø 8 mm steel pins.
case-hardened, tempered, copper and nickel-plated steel, rotating, resistant to attack, with double guides: 2 horizontal Ø 25 mm and 2 vertical Ø 25 mm.
supplied with 2 nickel-plated brass double bit keys (item 1.077).
- keys removable only when the door is closed;
- high-security triple expansion 8 gorges steel lock, in compliance with class B of the UNI EN 1300 standard, i.e. equipped with dummy anti-tampering notches and with a minimum of 100,000 combinations;
- 2 mm thick manganese plate protecting the lock and the horizontal dead-bolts.
- Supplied with:
high density scratch-proof polyethylene gun housing and rack.
- On request:
- inside lighting module (item 1.4383.0312) that lights up when the safety box is opened, for easy identification of small items inside;
- digital weather station (item 4450.0315) for weather forecasts and lunar calendar.