This is an extremely easy to use fixing system: it remains attached to the roller shutter because it has a removable slide/cylinder that also works as a dead-bolt. Once the roller shutter has been raised, the slide/cylinder can be left in the MINICONDOR when the keys have been removed.
galvanized, forged one-piece steel body.
5 pins, fully armoured with burglar-resistant, anti-drill plate, case-hardened, tempered, copper, nickel and chrome-plated steel; with double the thickness of a standard padlock shackle, Ø 23 mm. , , .
supplied with 3 Viro Top Security profile nickel-plated brass keys.
- ball type locking;
- key removable in locked and unlocked position;
- brass pins;
- brass counterpins;
- phosphor bronze pin springs.
- brass floor anchoring device with sprung dust cover and brass device ring nut;
- forged and galvanized steel loose locking ring, with specific dimensions to house the slide/cylinder;
- steel plates and screws for locking to the roller shutter.